Tuesday 3 June 2008

My blog...how i Started..

Today was a bit different at office,as compared to the three weeks that had passed. It was just that I had nothing to do(which is often the case).
I got my hands on to The Times of India. As usual, news was boring.Then, I got my hands on to Hyderabad Times(a Times of India supplement), more out of attraction to a pic of Aamir Khan. The article spoke about blogs maintained by the bollywood bigwigs(BigB included). It spoke about how Aamir wrote about 'Shahrukh', his dog. (Though I am such a big fan of him, I felt that he was intentionally poking at KingKhan). I browsed through his blog for quite sometime. The blog made me feel that Aamir, who generally avoids any limelight, shares a lot with his fans through this blog. For that matter, he has been blogging for more than a year now...

All this apart, my instinct told me that I would need such a blog once I became famous. So, here I am blogging. This blog, unlike my other blog(on finance), I intend to keep updating...So, wish me good luck...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ambien generic ambien withdrawal how long - ambien for anxiety