Tuesday 3 June 2008

Road manners...

Every morning, I travel to office, just about 14 kms away from home. I guess, more than the stress due to work @ office(forgot what it is coz i've been jobless for abt 3 god damn months), the kind of uneasy feeling caused by this travel is much worse. Especially, if it is early in the morning and you want to start off ur day fresh, this is not the kind of headstart that one would like.

Today was no different. There was a freaking a## (driving a ford ikon) who kind of almost hit me. He really pissed me off. I just cant understand what these ppl in cars(with due respects to all those traffic rule followers),but my instinct says that they feel the road is all theirs and everybody else has to give way or help enhance his god damn superiority. I killed my engine(Poor Honda Activa), I bloody honked him from the rear. I accelerated even more to catch up with him and show him my middle finger, but I missed out on that.

The other day, I was watching "Namesake". There is a scene where Tabu drives pretty slow and the guy behind him keeps honking, but doesnot overtake. It is hard to imagine such an instance here in Hyderabad(or for that matter, anywhere in India).

My early days at Hyderabad, I was pretty adamnant on following rules. Now, just a few months sine then, I've changed beyond cognizance.

With the situation getting worse by the day, I guess the only option would be to enforce traffic laws in the lines of martial law...

No comments: